Wednesday, January 5, 2011

gluten roast w/ stringbean & sweet potato casseroles.

Gluten Soy Roast w/ String Bean Casserole
String Bean Casserole
Sweet Potato Casserole

Gluten Soy Roast

 I'm a little bit last in typing this up but I spent a good part of 1/1/11 in and out of the kitchen. First I made the gluten soy roast from my menu. Its a pretty lengthy process but it's totally worth the results. Then looking through finding vegan I found a simple sweet potato casserole recipe that I wanted to try. It's more or less mashed garlic sweet potatoes with candied pecans on top. Simple, but very flavorful. Lastly I made the string bean casserole from my menu that happens to be another recipe from growing up that I converted to vegan. Definitely fit for a holiday meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment